The Naked Priest Project

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Level 11!!

Well it's about 1 am here, and I am completely tired! I had lots of fun tonight, lots of people watching the live feed, and sending me tells. I got an allakhazam profile, http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?2002605, so everyone can check that out. Tomorrow when I get up I'll post some funny screenshots, and a video.. I have recorded every ding up to 11, but I do not want to show them because once I hit 60 all the recorded dings will be in one big video :-).

Till Later, See ya kiddies.

2 Comments:

  • Haha man you took my idea. I have a proposition for you.. since you are only one day in. Check your email... The one you used on me originally.

    By Blogger Naked Troll, at 10/15/2006 12:55 AM  

  • I emailed you back on your proposition. I didn't take you idea haha, I simply wanted to do the same thing, and already emailed you about it before I did this :-).

    By Blogger Detcefni, at 10/15/2006 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home