The Naked Priest Project

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Level 10 Ding Video



DON'T MIND THE MUSIC, WAS THE MUSIC I WAS LISTENING TO AS I WAS PLAYING THE GAME.. STILL NEED TO GET A MOVIE EDITOR.

Nothing special here just like the level 7 clip
(if you haven't seen the level 7 clip, which is better than this clip, scroll downt the page, you might have to anyway to stop it from autoplay)

People on the WoW forums said, OMG HES FIGHTING A RARE SPAWN haha, so I recorded it for them. Even though its a regular spawn seen everywhere, haha dropped a cloth item I could not wear :-P. And showing the famous level 10 ding, /played time of 2 hours 30 mins.

I also finally got a movie editor, so expect better quality, longer, and more entertaining videos.

If you just arrived to his blog, I encourage you to check out the one who started it all, The Naked Troll Project, link is on the side of the page. He did a hunter, and I wanted to do a priest. Also to read my first post to know why I am doing this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home